Yes, I know this is not an appealing topic but since it is no fun, you have to look for reasons to laugh. Evenings are a difficult time, as most mom's know. The baby is fussy, the kids are hungry, and want lots of attention, and you wonder how you are gonna cook dinner. Well, then the unexpected happens, chunky, purple, puke. Sawyer was laying on the couch when the fun event happened. I had just got the screaming Sailor asleep, and I had to throw him to the floor, waking him, to grab a trash can for Sawyer. I run to the bathroom to get Sawyer in the bath, and Samuel runs in to say that he heard Sailor poop very loudly and he thinks it went all over. Lovely!!! So I finish cleaning Sawyer up and getting him in to clean p.j.'s then clean up the baby and put him to bed, and finally get to the couch to clean it with the upholstery cleaner and start yet another load of laundry. I was a little stressed but also saw the humor in it, as I know that others watching might get a kick out of the chaos. Thankfully, Sawyer only puked once and slept it off. I just hope that the rest of us avoid getting it. Even after cleaning up purple puke, I'm so grateful at the end of the day for my stinky, pukey, handsome, dirty, silly little boys.
Christmas 2013
12 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment